Spring is in the air and you know what that means?? YES break out the allergy meds LOL.... AND of course all kids favorite SPRING CLEANING!!! So to make it easy I made a list of ten things that make spring cleaning fast and effective.
1. Make a list of what needs to be cleaning in each room, this will keep you foucused and not find a box and spend all day reminiscing with a box you found under your bed.
2. Create a playlist to keep you motivated
3. Clean one room at a time instead of starting then finding a project in the next room
4. Declutter if you haven't used it or haven't worn it in a year needs to go or get donated
5. Set a time for each room so you get more done instead of just one or 2 rooms
6. Recruit help, SORRY kids I know you were looking forward to a lazy spring break BUT....
7. Start at the top and work your way down, ceiling fans, upper cabinets then down to baseboards (my daughter's favorite of all times)
Cheers to a sucessful spring cleaning and as always you will feel amazing after you get all that clutter and dust all cleared up!!